We had such a fun day today! Nothing special, just everyone relaxing and the kids settling in even more. A few time outs (almost all their time-outs are for bonking a birth sibling), but lots of laughing. Karolina and Ellie spent about 30 minutes in our room squealing and laughing about who knows what. It was so good to hear them having so much fun together! Craig took the young ones to the park while I did school with the olders.
After a little snooze on the sofa (yes, a mini-nap!!!) Craig and I took the young ones to Auchan (like Walmart, but not really) to stock up. Sarah Jane talked me into a pair of cute pink slippers (she likes pink EVERYTHING) and Karolina picked out some cute sleeping masks for the girls. Here is how it turned out:
GOOD NIGHT Y'ALL!
Your posts are great. Love the names. They are so cute. Your pictures look like your family of 9 has always been together! It won't be long until you are all here! We are waiting anxiously to meet them.
ReplyDeleteCan I pass pics of the "the bunny" around the office??? LOL!
ReplyDelete