Monday, January 6, 2014

Oh My Word! I Have 7 Children!!!!

Seven children!  I am Mrs. Walton.  And Maria vonTrapp (actually she had LOTS more, read her biography, it's amazing).  And I've got one up on Carol Brady!!
I'm blown away with the way God has done this.  I know it's still early in the game, but our kids have blended in so well.  I feel like I'm getting to spend just as much time with my original kids, with plenty of time for our new ones.  God has multiplied my time!!  He is so mighty.  I can see now why people keep on adopting!  :)  I know Craig wants a baby.  (Anyone who was at our wedding-rehersal picnic can laugh now, remembering that when Charlotte sang, "How many children will we have?" Craig held up 2 fingers!!!!)  We'll just have to see what God has in store.  In the meantime, school starts today!  You should have seen the look on Kaddie's face when we talked about it last nite.  I'm expecting lots of pouty looks today.  By the way, school doesn't let out when it's cold for our homeschool, unless it snows.  We just hunker down and keep at it.  :)  My kids always complain that we don't get national holidays off.  But we do take birthdays!!
I just love my familly.


This girl loves her puppy dogs!!
 This boy loves his big brother!!!
 Chore charts are ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. This is Helen-
    I've been reading your blog. I really, really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are preparing to adopt from Poland this spring, and I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete